High Performance Homebuilder
Design/Build or Bring Your Plans
High Performance Home Building
We specialize in turnkey construction of custom, energy efficient, high performance homes and timber frame homes.
We handle every detail of your home starting with consultation, building site selection, floor planning, plans and specs, to grading and final interior details.
Some of these we perform ourselves and some we trust to other professionals that we trust and have worked with through the years.
We build homes for discerning clients who understand and appreciate the value in utilizing the latest in building science methods and materials to create homes with excellent structual integrity, superior energy efficiency and reduced environmental impact.
- Free Consultation
- Budget Review
- Energy Efficient Priorities
- Environmental Considerations
- Site Considerations and Selection
- Development of plans or modifications of existing plans
- Three-dimensional CAD Drawings
When we begin the process of working with a client to build or design/build their home, we focus first on the design and construction of the building envelope - foundation, walls, roof and then address the interior efficiency and comfort aspects. The envelope-first focus dramatically reduces the energy required to heat and cool a high performance home and also ensures the structural integrity is not compromised.
HCTF owners are actively involved in every project and always available to answer any questions you may have
- Our staff carpenters are full time employees - not sub-contractors.
- They are trained and knowledgeable in Timber Frame, SIPS, Panelized Wall and Standard Construction.
- Most have received their HERS Rater, BPI Building Envelope and Envelope Professional Certifications.
- Having our own in-house crew, allows us to maintain quality control while simultaneously ensuring the project proceeds according to schedule.
- A full-time job foreman/project manager/owner will be on-site daily to expedite decision making and to ensure scheduling deadlines are met.
- Constant communication will be maintained with all sub-contractors to ensure project is proceeding according to schedule.
- We maintain constant communication and updates with our clients via text, email, phone and in-person
Building Associations and Accrediations
High Performance Homebuilding
High Country Timberframe and Gallery Woodworking - 828.264.8971
2018 All Rights Reserved